SEFA Recovery Fund
SEFA Recovery Fund is here to assists small businesses in KZN and Gauteng that have been affected by the conflict. The Business Recovery Package (BRP) is a hybrid finance scheme targeted at aiding firms that have been harmed as a result of recent vandalism and theft in Kwazulu Natal and Gauteng. The major goal is to assist entrepreneurs in re-establishing their firms and preserving much-needed jobs.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
- The disturbance that occurred in July 2021 must have had a negative impact on small businesses (SAPS case number and police statement must be submitted).
- Be a legally recognized entity in South Africa (CIPC).
- South African citizens own the entire company.
- your business must show that it was in existence by 30 June 2021 (Bank statements to prove operations).
- Be registered with the South African Revenue Service and follow their rules.
- Register with the National Small and Medium Enterprise Database HERE
- Businesses in KwaZulu Natal and Gauteng will be given priority.
- Affidavit stating that the company is uninsured (the conditional grant provided in the scheme will be converted into a loan should the business benefit from insurance post-approval).
- Informal enterprises are exempt since they have their own support package (Informal Traders Support Package).
If you need business services that will help you save time and money hire our freelancers